Succeed in McQuaig Mental Agility Testing with Our Authentic Prep (2023 Updated)
Get access to the McQuaig Mental Agility Practice Test & increase your chances of success in your assessments. Practice and start improving your mathematical, verbal, and vocabulary tests; and ace your actual assessment.Get Started Now
Get Prepared For Leading Employers
Access Interactive Tests
- McQuaig Mental Agility Practice Test package, developed by professionals in the field.
- 800+ questions > A large bank of practice questions to help you increase your test score.
- A full selection of mathematical, verbal, and vocabulary tests are included.
Improve Your Score Fast
In the McQuaig Mental Agility practice test package, you will find a range of tools to help you learn as quickly and easily as possible.
- Detailed guides > With detailed explanations.
- Useful tips > Find useful step-by-step tips to help you pass each question.
Secure Your Dream Job
Our tests are targeted to help you to get the job you want.
- Real-time simulations > Practice our timed tests which are designed to simulate the real test experience you'll face.
- Multiple-choice tests > Practice tests that are the same as you'll face in the real exam.
What’s the McQuaig Mental Agility test all about?
- Previously known as the McQuaig Occupational Test, the McQuaig Mental Agility Test is a pre-employment test of your mental abilities, particularly your capability for processing and comprehending information.
- The test was created based on the research of industrial psychologist Jack McQuaig, and it measures cognitive ability, or general intelligence.
- The MMAT assesses a candidate's general mental agility, thought speed, and decision-making skills through a series of 50 multiple-choice questions in 15 minutes. The 50 questions test your verbal comprehension, reasoning, and mathematical skills.
Employers frequently use the MMAT as a tool when searching for applicants with good cognitive abilities. They want to know and gauge how quickly the applicant can react when they are under pressure.
The test also helps recruiters get more data and information that are not visible in the applicant’s resume or CV. It enables them to predict how the potential candidate might be able to handle the particular job role.
- Candidates who are asked to take the MMAT have passed the initial screening and are moving on to the next phase of the hiring process. This also gives employers the opportunity to compare candidates against one another, including employees who are currently in that role.
Which employers use the McQuaig Mental Agility test?
- Many human resources departments use MMAT as part of their recruitment processes, as well as for deciding who is capable of working at higher levels.
- People in senior management positions with high levels of responsibility who must make quick decisions benefit from having general mental agility. Thus, medium and large companies with more than 50 employees use the MMAT test. These companies include Zoopla, Mitie, BPP, Highland Spring, Perrys Motor Sales, Cafe Nero, and many others.
Practice McQuaig Mental Agility Tests Anywhere, Anytime
Get quick access to our customized McQuaig Mental Agility Test and practice anywhere, anytime, even if you just have a few minutes to spare. You can resume where you left off with our user-friendly test practice system.Get Started Now
Join Thousands of Successful Customers Who Passed Their Tests
"I mostly used numerical and verbal assessments, and they proved to be quite useful for me. I passed all the real tests and was hired for the position I wanted."
"The bksb test package has everything I needed to practice for my tests. I was able to horn my skills, especially in mathematics and I'm glad I aced my tests. Thanks TestHQ for this amazing platform!"
"These Aptitude practice tests were really helpful to me when I was preparing for the assessments. They helped me to study more, practice more and get familiar with the way the test is constructed. "