Saville Practice Tests
Get access to the Saville Practice Test & increase your chances of success in your assessments. Practice the Swift Analysis Aptitude, Swift Executive Aptitude, Swift Comprehension Aptitude and Swift Technical Aptitude, and start improving your numerical, verbal, mechanical, diagrammatic, and mechanical tests; and ace your actual assessments.Buy Now for $59.99 (1 Month Access)
Get Prepared For Leading Employers
Access Interactive Tests
- Saville Practice Test package, developed by professionals in the field.
- 2000+ questions > A large bank of practice questions to help you increase your test score.
- A full selection of numerical, verbal, mechanical, spatial and diagrammatic tests are included.
Improve Your Score Fast
In the Saville practice test package, you will find a range of tools to help you learn as quickly and easily as possible.
- Detailed guides > With detailed explanations.
- Useful tips > Find useful step-by-step tips to help you pass each question.
Secure Your Dream Job
Our tests are targeted to help you to get the job you want.
- Real-time simulations > Practice our timed tests which are designed to simulate the real test experience you'll face.
- Multiple-choice tests > Practice tests that are the same as you'll face in the real exam.
What’s the Saville test all about?
- A Saville test is a collection of assessments that are frequently taken as part of the hiring process or in order to advance within an existing position.
- The test comes in many kinds and types but all of these types are utilized by the hiring organizations for assessing the suitability of candidates for proposed roles.
- The psychometric aptitude tests cover all the areas, including ability, verbal, logical, numerical, and mechanical aptitude.
- Some of these assessments are regarded as stand-alone, but more frequently, they are combined to create the combined tests that Saville publishes under their Swift series.
- The Saville test also offers a renowned personality based questionnaire named the Saville Wave Personality Test. The test is based on an individual's behavior, traits, personality, and preferences for the workplace.
- The personality test helps the employers get a more in-depth analysis of the candidate’s traits and their fitness for the proposed position.
- Depending on the employer and seniority of the role you are applying for, there are different Saville assessments you may be expected to take.
- As mentioned earlier, the Saville aptitude test might be taken on its own or even as a part of the Swift Assessments. The Swift Assessment is the most appropriate and rapid fire test that covers several areas and lasts for 9.5 to 24 minutes. A single assessment only looks at one specific skill, so it doesn't take long to finish the test.
What employees use the Saville test?
- Nowadays, many employees focus on hiring the candidates by checking on their mental ability, aptitude, behavior, and way of thinking. Therefore, in this regard, the best and most appropriate method to judge candidates is the Saville assessment.
- Apart from recruitment, these companies also use the assessment for the development of their employees. As a result, it is easier to choose qualified candidates for prestigious higher-level positions.
- Here are some of the major employers who use Saville Assesssments to assess their employees when hiring for a role; Mercedes-Benz, Danske Bank, Johnson & Johnson, Emirates Airline, Unilever, Nestle, Deloitte, Jaguar, Land Rover, NHS, PwC, L’oreal, McKinsey and many others.
Saville Test Categories
How to Pass Saville Assessment
Practice Saville Tests Anywhere, Anytime
Get quick access to our customized Saville Assessment and practice anywhere, anytime, even if you just have a few minutes to spare. You can resume where you left off with our user-friendly test practice system.Saville Practice Tests for $59.99 (1 Month Access)
Join Thousands of Successful Customers Who Passed Their Tests
"The Saville Test practice questions gave me a good idea of the type of questions asked in the Saville Assessment. The questions were excellent and greatly aided in both testing my knowledge and honing my skills. I felt very confident using these test prep package. Thank you so much."
"These Aptitude practice tests were really helpful to me when I was preparing for the assessments. They helped me to study more, practice more and get familiar with the way the test is constructed. "
"I mostly used numerical and verbal assessments, and they proved to be quite useful for me. I passed all the real tests and was hired for the position I wanted."