HBRI Practice Tests
Get access to the HBRI Practice Test & increase your chances of success in your assessments. Practice improving your numerical, verbal, mechanical and abstract tests; and ace your actual assessment.Buy Now for $59.99 (1 Month Access)
Get Prepared For Leading Employers
Access Interactive Tests
- Hogan Business Reasoning Inventory (HBRI) Practice Test package, developed by professionals in the field
- 500+ questions > A large bank of practice questions to help you increase your test score
- A full selection of numerical, verbal, mechanical and abstract (quantitative) tests are included
Improve Your Score Fast
In the HBRI Practice Test package, you will find a range of tools to help you learn as quickly and easily as possible.
- Detailed guides > With detailed explanations
- Useful tips > Find useful step-by-step tips to help you pass each question
Secure Your Dream Job
Our tests are targeted to help you to get the job you want.
- Real-time simulations > Practice our timed tests which are designed to simulate the real test experience you'll face
- Multiple-choice tests > Practice tests that are the same as you'll face in the real exam
What’s the HBRI test all about?
- The Hogan Business Reasoning Inventory (HBRI) measures critical reasoning to determine a person's capacity to recognize issues, find solutions, and make business-related judgments based on textual, graphic, and quantitative data.
- Hogan is a well-known provider of psychometric tests that are frequently used for talent development and recruitment. The HBRI test is the first psychometric evaluation of reasoning ability that is grounded in an intelligence theory.
- Its goal is to determine a candidate's cognitive ability and preference for both qualitative and quantitative reasoning in order to determine how they can progress in their career.
- In layman's terms, the test examines your information processing, problem-solving and decision-making abilities, as well as your capacity for error-learning and avoidance.
How Does the HBRI Test Work?
- The HBRI tests are typically employed in the recruitment of candidates for managerial, marketing, and sales positions. HBRI evaluates two types of problem-solving skills to gauge a candidate's capacity for reasoning:
- Qualitative reasoning – assessment is done using data visualization, logical and verbal information. This measures your ability to solve problems based on abstract information and make logical decisions.
- Quantitative reasoning – assessment is done using mathematical and spatial information. This type of reasoning measures your ability to solve problems based on evaluating and analyzing quantitative information with the use of spatial or mathematical skills.
What Employers Use HBRI Tests?
Hogan assessments are frequently used, primarily from middle to executive level, for the purpose of leadership development.
HBRI tests are used by numerous companies in more than 50 countries around the world and are available in more than 40 different languages. In addition to large Fortune 500 corporations, a number of smaller businesses also use HBRI tests.
Many companies in the financial sector, in the pharmaceutical industry, in retail, and in the consumer goods industry use HBRI tests in their hiring and development procedures.
Practice HBRI Tests Anywhere, Anytime
Get quick access to our customized HBRI Test and practice anywhere, anytime, even if you just have a few minutes to spare. You can resume where you left off with our user-friendly test practice system.HBRI Practice Tests for $59.99 (1 Month Access)
Join Thousands of Successful Customers Who Passed Their Tests
"I mostly used numerical and verbal assessments, and they proved to be quite useful for me. I passed all the real tests and was hired for the position I wanted."
"The HBRI practice tests on TestHQ platform helped me prepare immensely for my evaluation. I practiced and practiced that I got used to the different types of HBRI tests and I was able to ace the exam itself. Thanks for this platform guys!"
"These Aptitude practice tests were really helpful to me when I was preparing for the assessments. They helped me to study more, practice more and get familiar with the way the test is constructed. "