Succeed in ATI TEAS® 7 Testing with Our Authentic Prep (2023 Updated)
Get access to the ATI TEAS® 7 Reading Practice Test & increase your chances of success in your assessments. Practice and start improving your reading comprehension and analysis; and ace your actual exam.Get Started Now
Get Prepared For Leading Employers
Access Interactive Tests
- ATI TEAS® 7 Reading Practice Test package, developed by professionals in the field.
- 800+ questions > A large bank of practice questions to help you increase your test score.
- A full selection of reading comprehension and analysis tests are included.
Get Started Now
Improve Your Score Fast
In the ATI TEAS® 7 Reading practice test package, you will find a range of tools to help you learn as quickly and easily as possible.
- Detailed guides > With detailed explanations.
- Useful tips > Find useful step-by-step tips to help you pass each question.
Secure Your Dream Job
Our tests are targeted to help you to get the job you want.
- Real-time simulations > Practice our timed tests which are designed to simulate the real test experience you'll face.
- Multiple-choice tests > Practice tests that are the same as you'll face in the real exam.
What’s the ATI TEAS Reading test all about?
- The ATI TEAS® 7 Reading Test assesses reading comprehension and analysis skills by presenting multiple-choice questions on informational articles, technical passages, and literary excerpts.
- To excel in this test, you should adopt active reading strategies such as identifying main ideas, comprehending supporting details, and making inferences.
- TEAS reading takes 55 minutes and has 45 questions. This section has six "pretest" questions. A passing TEAS Reading Score is determined by the institution.
The ATI TEAS Reading section covers three subjects:
Key Concepts and Specifics (15 items, or 38 percent of the Reading section)
Craft & Structure (9 items, or 24 percent of the Reading section)
Integration of Knowledge and Concepts (15 questions, or 38 percent of the Reading section)
6 additional questions are included as pre-test questions.
- After the test, you'll receive a total score that includes your Reading, Mathematics, Science, and English & Language Usage scores. Each section will be scored separately.
- Students should research the nursing program's score requirements, but most require a 60% to 70% score.
- At first glance, these topics can seem hard to understand and overwhelming. But at the very least, you are being tested on your reading and writing skills.
Practice ATI TEAS® Tests Anywhere, Anytime
Get quick access to our customized ATI TEAS® test and practice anywhere, anytime, even if you just have a few minutes to spare. You can resume where you left off with our user-friendly test practice system.Get Started Now
Join Thousands of Successful Customers Who Passed Their Tests
"I love how these practice tests were instrumental in boosting my TEAS reading comprehension skills, as they offered diverse passages and challenging questions that closely resembled the actual test format."
"The ATI TEAS Reading practice tests gave me a full and accurate picture of how hard the real test would be. This helped me figure out if I was ready and where I needed more work."
"As I prepare for my nursing program, these ATI TEAS Reading practice tests helped me feel more confident in my ability to analyze and understand difficult passages and taught me about the exam format and types of questions."