Talent Q Test
Get access to the Talent Q Test & increase your chances of success in your assessments. Practice improving your numerical, logical, verbal and personality tests and ace your actual assessment.Buy Now for $34.99
Get Prepared For Leading Employers
Access Interactive Tests
- Talent-Q package, developed by professionals in the field
- 1,400+ questions > A large bank of practice questions to help you increase your test score
- A full selection of numerical, verbal, logical, personality tests are included
Improve Your Score Fast
In the Talent-Q package, you will find a range of tools to help you learn as quickly and easily as possible.
- Detailed guides > With detailed explanations
- Useful tips > Find useful step-by-step tips to help you pass each question
Secure Your Dream Job
Our tests are targeted to help you to get the job you want.
- Real-time simulations > Practice our timed tests which are designed to simulate the real test experience you'll face
- Multiple-choice tests > Practice tests that are the same as you'll face in the real exam
What’s the Talent Q test all about?
Talent Q globally provides dynamic online psychometric tests, training, and assessment consultancy for talent management. It was founded by Roger Holdsworth in 2006, who previously co-founded Saville and Holdsworth Ltd (SHL) and later left it in 2002 to establish Talent Q. An international management consulting firm, Hay Group, acquired Talent Q in 2014. The Talent Q tests are administered by Korn Ferry, the parent organisation of Hay Group.
The rationale behind the development of various different Talent Q tests is to evaluate a candidate’s skills, proficiency, personality, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Talent Q assessments include the Elements test suite, Aspects test suite, Dimensions questionnaires, Motivations questionnaires, and Situational Judgement Tests. Among these, Elements tests are adaptive in nature and consider the candidate’s performance in each question and adapt accordingly. Each test or questionnaire is designed to assess the specific abilities of a candidate and provide useful insight to the employer.
What Makes Talent Q Assessments Different?
Talent Q Elements tests are adaptive in nature. The dynamic nature of these tests distinguishes them from any other assessment you may have encountered so far. Dynamic assessment works in a way that if you answer a question correctly, a more complex question will follow.
- The complexity of the subsequent questions will keep on increasing as long as you keep answering questions correctly. In the event of an incorrect answer, the following question will have a lower difficulty level.
- The test keeps adjusting the questions according to your performance. This is called Computer Adaptive Testing (CAT), and it serves as a tool to evaluate your limitations and full potential. This gives the employer a deeper insight into your maximum performance capability.
- Typically, the test questions are individually timed and evaluate your performance under pressure. Once you have answered a question, you cannot edit or go back to that question. Unlike other assessments, Talent Q tests’ questions may have a dozen or more options to choose the correct answer from.
- A large number of options makes it almost impossible to guess the answer to a tricky question. Similarly, the questions usually include a lot of extraneous information. It is crucial that you pull out only the relevant data from a question without wasting time. The tests require you to work smartly, quickly, and accurately all at the same time.
What Financial Employers Use Talent Q Tests?
- Talent Q's clientele includes Ford, Volkswagen, AstraZeneca, Royal Mail, and others. Headliners in the finance sector like Macquarie, Deutsche Bank, Lloyds, Citi, and RBS also use Talent Q tests owing to their unique assessment methods.
Practice Talent-Q Test Anywhere, Anytime
Get quick access to our customized Talent-Q Test and practice anywhere, anytime, even if you just have a few minutes to spare. You can resume where you left off with our user-friendly test practice system.Talent-Q Tests for $34.99
Join Thousands of Successful Customers Who Passed Their Tests
"These SHL practice tests, together with their explanatory solutions, were really helpful to me when I was preparing for the assessments. Great value for money."
"TestHQ is my go-to for SHL assessment preparation. Resourceful and detailed, it's easy to use. It was helpful for me when I was preparing for my job at Deloitte."
"I mostly used numerical and verbal assessments, and they proved to be quite useful for me. I passed all the real tests and was hired for the position I wanted."
Disclaimer: TestHQ offers a variety of practice aptitude tests, which can be used to prepare for asssessments. We are not affiliated with any of these publishers, including SHL, Talent Q/Korn Ferry, and others, and we are not associated with them, their brands or trademarks.