SHL-Style Numerical Reasoning Tests
Get access to SHL-style numerical reasoning practice tests & increase your chances of success in your assessments. Practice to enhance your numerical abilities and skills, and ace your actual assessment.
Get Prepared For Leading Employers
Access Interactive Tests
- SHL-style all-inclusive package, developed by professionals in the field
- 1,400+ questions > A large bank of practice questions to help you increase your test score
- A full selection of numerical, verbal, inductive, deductive, mechanical, and checking tests are included
Improve Your Score Fast
In the SHL-style all-inclusive package, you will find a range of tools to help you learn as quickly and easily as possible.
- Detailed guides > With detailed explanations
- Useful tips > Find useful step-by-step tips to help you pass each question
Secure Your Dream Job
Our tests are targeted to help you to get the job you want.
- Real-time simulations > Practice our timed tests which are designed to simulate the real test experience you'll face
- Multiple-choice tests > Practice tests that are the same as you'll face in the real exam
What Are Numerical Reasoning Tests?
- SHL numerical reasoning tests are designed to evaluate a candidate’s ability to work with statistical data and make correct inferences from that data. The test will evaluate how well a candidate works with numerical data in a practical workplace setting and under certain time constraints.
Why SHL Numerical Reasoning Tests?
- If you are applying for a role that requires numerical reasoning ability, the SHL test will help the employer assess how well you work with statistical and numerical data. You might be asked to take this test at all job levels.
- The SHL numerical reasoning test measures how well a candidate solves numerical problems and if they use correct mathematical techniques. It also assesses whether the candidate can interpret data in the form of graphs, charts and tables.
- Numerical reasoning skills are usually required for jobs that require the analysis and interpretation of numerical data, such as expenses and budgets, margins and trends, and so on.
- Finance, professional services, IT, sales and production are potential roles that could benefit from numerical skills.
What Should You Expect on SHL Numerical Tests?
- There are three versions of the SHL numerical test. The assessment you will be asked to take will depend on the job level you have applied for and will be decided by the employer.
- The SHL Verify Interactive numerical reasoning test consists of up to 10 questions and lasts for 18 minutes. This version is activity-based and mobile-enabled so you can take it on any smart device.
- The SHL Verify numerical reasoning test consists of up to 18 questions and has a time limit of 25 minutes.
- The SHL Verify numerical ability test is an alternative to the Verify numerical reasoning test/Global Cognitive Index adaptive quantitative test and consists of up to 16 questions with a time limit of 20 minutes.
- All three versions of the test can be taken unsupervised.
- The sample questions and answers below give a good overview of the types of questions you will find in each version.
Join Thousands of Successful Customers Who Passed Their Tests
"These SHL practice tests, together with their explanatory solutions, were really helpful to me when I was preparing for the assessments. Great value for money."
"TestHQ is my go-to for SHL assessment preparation. Resourceful and detailed, it's easy to use. It was helpful for me when I was preparing for my job at Deloitte."
"I mostly used numerical and verbal assessments, and they proved to be quite useful for me. I passed all the real tests and was hired for the position I wanted."
Practice SHL-Style Tests Anywhere, Anytime
Get quick access to our customised assessments and practice anywhere, anytime, even if you just have a few minutes to spare. You can resume where you left off with our user-friendly test practice system.Buy SHL-Style Numerical Practice Tests for $59.99