SHL Verify General Ability Tests
Get access to the SHL general ability practice tests & increase your chances of success in your assessments. Practice to improve your numerical, deductive and inductive skills and ace your actual assessment.
Get Prepared For Leading Employers
Access Interactive Tests
- SHL General Ability package, developed by professionals in the field
- 1,400+ questions > A large bank of practice questions to help you increase your test score
- A full selection of numerical, verbal, inductive, deductive, mechanical, and checking tests are included
Improve Your Score Fast
In the SHL all-inclusive package, you will find a range of tools to help you learn as quickly and easily as possible.
- Detailed guides > With detailed explanations
- Useful tips > Find useful step-by-step tips to help you pass each question
Secure Your Dream Job
Our tests are targeted to help you to get the job you want.
- Real-time simulations > Practice our timed tests which are designed to simulate the real test experience you'll face
- Multiple-choice tests > Practice tests that are the same as you'll face in the real exam
What Are General Ability Tests?
- The SHL general ability test covers three assessments (numerical, inductive and deductive).
- The SHL numerical reasoning test, in particular, is intended to assess a candidate's ability to deal with statistical data and draw appropriate conclusions from it.
- The SHL deductive reasoning test is based on using the deductive inferences reasoning technique to measure one's ability to solve a problem.
- SHL inductive reasoning tests typically focus on logical and diagrammatic reasoning and are carefully planned and designed to analyze a candidate’s ability to draw inferences and understand the relationship between different elements or concepts.
- SHL general ability tests (also known as Verify G+) are typically designed for candidates applying for graduate-level or above positions. The tests are thorough evaluations that include questions on a wide range of cognitive topics.
- If you practice using TestHQ's SHL-style general ability practice tests, inductive, deductive and numerical reasoning tests, you will be ready to ace the real assessment.
What Should You Expect on SHL General Ability Tests?
- The SHL general ability test is a generic type of SHL test that includes a range of test types to assess the overall cognitive abilities of the applicant. So it provides a 'general' assessment of your skills.
- The test usually lasts 36 to 46 minutes and requires you to answer roughly 30 questions. However, the average number of questions can depend on the position you have applied for.
- As the SHL general ability test is a mix of different types of SHL tests, we will present examples of each particular type in the sample questions and answers section below.
Practice SHL Tests Anywhere, Anytime
Get quick access to our customised SHL assessments and practice anywhere, anytime, even if you just have a few minutes to spare. You can resume where you left off with our user-friendly test practice system.Buy SHL General Ability Practice Tests for $34.99
Join Thousands of Successful Customers Who Passed Their Tests
"These SHL practice tests, together with their explanatory solutions, were really helpful to me when I was preparing for the assessments. Great value for money."
"TestHQ is my go-to for SHL assessment preparation. Resourceful and detailed, it's easy to use. It was helpful for me when I was preparing for my job at Deloitte."
"I mostly used numerical and verbal assessments, and they proved to be quite useful for me. I passed all the real tests and was hired for the position I wanted."