Saville Executive Aptitude Tests
Get access to the Saville Executive Aptitude Test & increase your chances of success in your assessments. Practice improving your numerical, verbal and abstract tests and ace your actual assessment.Buy Now for $59.99
Get Prepared For Leading Employers
Access Interactive Tests
- Saville Executive Aptitude Test package, developed by professionals in the field
- 800+ questions > A large bank of practice questions to help you increase your test score
- A full selection of numerical, verbal, and abstract tests are included
Improve Your Score Fast
In the Saville Executive Aptitude Test package, you will find a range of tools to help you learn as quickly and easily as possible.
- Detailed guides > With detailed explanations
- Useful tips > Find useful step-by-step tips to help you pass each question
Secure Your Dream Job
Our tests are targeted to help you to get the job you want.
- Real-time simulations > Practice our timed tests which are designed to simulate the real test experience you'll face
- Multiple-choice tests > Practice tests that are the same as you'll face in the real exam
What’s the Saville Executive Aptitude test all about?
- The Saville assessment consists of a number of tests that are frequently taken as part of the hiring process or to determine one's eligibility for advancement opportunities within a current position.
- The test series, which is regarded as a highly effective talent assessment tool, consists of aptitude and personality tests that help employers identify the best candidates for any open position. In the initial screening stage or later in the recruitment process, the test enables employers to evaluate graduates and job seekers for key skills necessary for the position online.
- Similar to this, Saville assessments are frequently used in the finance sector, where they are especially designed to imitate the kinds of tasks you might expect to perform in a financial service role.
- Depending on the employer and seniority of the role you are applying for, there are different Saville assessments you can expect. The Saville Executive Aptitude Tests actually combine three different test types: verbal, abstract reasoning, and numerical reasoning. Below, you will find more details on each of the Saville test types to help you get fully prepared.
How Does the Saville Executive Aptitude Test Work?
There are two formats available for Saville aptitude tests: multiple-choice and timed. While some of these tests are shorter, the typical time limit for them when used for graduate or higher-level roles is 24 to 30 minutes. The assessments can be completed either online or at a test centre authorised to conduct assessments.
The Saville Swift aptitude tests are a type of blended assessment that combines different skills into a single short test. These can only be taken online, and can be administered in a variety of ways, and timed between 10 and 24 minutes.
The Swift Executive Aptitude Test evaluates your verbal, abstract, and numerical reasoning skills through challenging questions that you must complete in a set amount of time. Here are the sections that make up the test;
Verbal Reasoning: This test section evaluates a candidate's reading comprehension, critical thinking, analysis, and interpretation skills as well as their command of vocabulary, grammar, spelling, and comprehension.
Numerical Reasoning: This test section evaluates the candidate’s capacity to comprehend and interpret numerical data presented in the form of statistical and graphical representations. With several questions to answer for each data set, the assessment presents a number of dual and single data sets.
Abstract Reasoning: This test section assesses the candidate’s comprehension and evaluation of sequences of patterns and relationships. Candidates can choose the best approach to achieving the desired result by analyzing the flowcharts, illustrations, and diagrams that describe the logical processes, inputs, and outputs in the questions.
What Employers Use Saville Executive Aptitude Tests?
Saville's clientele includes Barclays Bank, Emirates Airlines, Aldi, Ernst & Young, Fujitsu, Global Insurance Company, Illimity, Johnson & Johnson, Argos, NHS, Heathrow,and Exxonmobil among others. Employers use this test to select the correct people for various different executive roles and positions.
Practice Saville Executive Aptitude Tests Anywhere, Anytime
Get quick access to our customized Saville Executive Aptitude Test and practice anywhere, anytime, even if you just have a few minutes to spare. You can resume where you left off with our user-friendly test practice system.Saville Executive Aptitude Tests for $59.99
Join Thousands of Successful Customers Who Passed Their Tests
"These Saville Executive Aptitude practice tests were really helpful to me when I was preparing for the assessments. They helped me to study more, practice more and get familiar with the way the test is constructed. "
"The Saville practice test from this platform was a useful tool in preparing for my evaluation. I was able to easily solve the questions and understand the idea behind the assessment."
"I mostly used numerical and verbal assessments, and they proved to be quite useful for me. I passed all the real tests and was hired for the position I wanted."